**Allow Pureloc Pro to acclimatise for 24 hours**
1. Sweep your subfloor and make sure it’s dry
2. Start from a corner in your room
3. Using the ‘seam joint’, connect full size tiles along the first row (using narrow tile side)
4. You will need to cut the last tile of the first row, use a straight edge & cut with a tablesaw
5. Once first row is complete, connect the second row (larger side) to your first row *your first tile will be half a tile!
6. Continue to lay the tiles in rows, make sure you leave the 5mm expansion gap!
*Tools required: pencil, steel ruler or tape measure, straight edge, tablesaw, knee pads & gloves